Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

Woah

You know, several years back - I thought Retarded Dog was going to be as good as it gets but looking back now, that was only the tip of the iceberg. IF you don't become the next Walt Disney, I will then know that there is no god.

As for the animation - smooth, humorous, unexpected, sexy, enjoyable and an instant classic fo' sho. You have nothing you need to improve on, just keep these babies steam rolling out of your computer's internet port and you will succeed in life.

Marry me? Haha

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

Haha

I loved it. It was really well planned out and had a lot of great scenes with moderately funny quotes. The animation was pretty... minimal but it was acceptable. Everything was drawn nicely and cleanly. Keep it up and I love the various t shirt designs through out the Flash. Also +1 for using Stamper's music.

BiffTheTimid responds:

I hear Blacktastic might make a comeback some day with a new LP. Glad people are liking the T-shirts. As I was taking the extra 30 minutes to draw them I was like "am I wasting my time?" Glad you enjoyed it dawg.

Parliament Deathmatch Parliament Deathmatch

Hooray

Another master piece that shall provide millions of laughs in the years to come. Good work, Chris. Only reason why I'm not giving it perfect is because it was too short for my taste.

Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster

Hmm?

So basically you stole JohnnyUtah's hard worked on banner and just exported it as a swf. movie with some Actionscript to butter it off. I would give this a 0 as it's pointless but the poster rocks so fucking much.

Deadly Dash Deadly Dash

Nice

It was original, which is hard to find now a days. It was a bit dry, but you should some music.

LL - Lock Day08: The Game LL - Lock Day08: The Game

Meh

It was alright, it was fun till you realize that there is no point to it because you do not even obtain points for dodging the enemies .

Valley of Death--_-- Valley of Death--_--

Nice work.

This is real.. you can really feel the music. Nice selection of notes and samples, it's really bassy but tight at the same time with a lot pitch fad outs. It's just 'great', nuff said.

Distant Memories (Tribute) Distant Memories (Tribute)

Death!.

It was a good move to not use vocals, it usually ruins songs and this way the listener can make up any of his own words to it. Some nice playing here, even if it wasn't some insane shredding sweeps and all that jazz.

Fantasie Mystique (NG Cut) Fantasie Mystique (NG Cut)

Meh

The drums were really compressed and dull sounding, extremely muffled. Most of the song was extremely quiet and had one or so notes just sort of drifting in the background till a whole complete stop of sound. I think it build up a bit too slow to the climax of the song, and it ended too soon after it. Fix the drums at least, those were the biggest problem.

WritersBlock responds:

I tried to get the drums right, I really did. It just doesn't seem to work for me, although it's a lot better than I've had in the past.
Thanks for the review. =D

Bumblebee guitar Bumblebee guitar

Hmm

The body is definitely original but that neck and headstock are taken from Jackson, I'm dead sure, or you just made a good replica of it.

Tom Fulp Tom Fulp

Wow, that's incredible

I like the positioning of the subject and object - it reminds me of a World War 2 poster that would be used to promote the aid of troops or something like that. Its essentially perfect aside from that the subject's face seems quite pale. Keep up the good work.